HoPE: Our goal is to Help Parents Empower themselves to be the best advocates within school settings for their children with special needs.
Hope Education Advocacy partners with parents of children with physical, emotional, behavioral or learning disabilities including but not limited to autism spectrum disorders and executive function disorders, and provides advocacy services and education necessary for each child to achieve his or her hopes and dreams within the fabric of their communities.
We believe that it is our job to support, educate and guide our clients in their quest to obtain the best education possible for their children.
Because every child, family and situation is unique, we at Hope Education Advocacy tailor our services according to your specific needs. Our goal is to empower you, the parent, to become the best advocate for your child.
Some of our services include:
- Review educational and health records.
- Suggest possible educational, health, or clinical areas to further investigate with your child.
- Provide written review of IEP’s with recommended changes.
- Draft and review IEP meeting documents or 504’s and write responses if necessary. Specific areas would include: agenda, parent concerns, vision statements, summaries, and clarifying goals and objectives.
- Communicate with parents, school staff, evaluators, doctors, and consultants.
- Attend Team meetings, conferences, or parent/home programming staff.
- Observe child in educational setting.
- Monitor implementation of the IEP or 504 and visit placement options.